Create up to 11 different barcode types using our easy-to-use, completely free label generator tool and generate barcode in svg, canvas or image format. Choose your symbology, size and output format.
Type for formats
- CODE128 is one of the more versatile barcodes. It has support for all 128 ASCII characters.
- EAN comes in a variety of forms, most commonly used is EAN-13 and others are EAN-13, EAN-8 and UPC, EAN-5 and EAN-2.
- CODE39 is an old barcode type that can encode numbers, uppercase letters and a number of special characters (-, ., $, /, +, %, and space).
- ITF-14 (Interleaved Two of Five) is the GS1 implementation of an Interleaved 2 of 5 bar code to encode a Global Trade Item Number.
- MSI or Modified Plessey is a barcode developed by the MSI Data Corporation and is primarily used for inventory control, marking storage containers and shelves in warehouse environments.
- Pharmacode is a barcode used in the pharmaceutical industry. It can encode numbers 3 to 131070.
- Codabar is an old barcode type that can encode numbers and a number of special characters (–, $ , :, /, +, .).